Since 1983 individuals, organizations, businesses and nonprofits have chosen to establish a fund with The Tiffin Community Foundation because it is:
- Your fund accepts any type of gift, including stock. It is named to recognize your organization or loved one and established to benefit your selected cause.
- By protecting principal, your fund is guaranteed to support your cause and grow in perpetuity.
- Managed: The foundation tracks donations, investment transactions and performance. Distributions to your designated charity or purpose are made on your behalf.
- Easy: A simple fund agreement is signed by you and the foundation. The agreement identifies the fund, its purpose, and how distributions are made.
- Affordable: An initial investment of $15,000 creates your fund. Economy of scale reduces the fund’s investment fees and allows your fund to grow. Foundation fees are only .75% per year. Total investment costs average less than 1%, among the lowest in the nation.
- Efficient: Because The Tiffin Community Foundation is a public charity tax advantages are maximized.